Saint Peter Art Stroll Artist Submission
The Art Stroll returns to Saint Peter for 2 days this year!
November 11, 10:00-5:00 pm
November 12, 1:00-4:00 pm
Submission will be open from March 13-May 1, 2023, for Saint Peter area artists.
Submission Fee: $25
Please note that submission does not constitute as acceptance into the Art Stroll.
Notifications will be sent by May 26.
• Before you begin, please collect all info that you will need, such as your artist statement, bio and photos.
• We recommend that you use an external text editor to copy and paste your bio and statement.
• Do not use the back button while working on the form, info does not get saved and will be lost.
• You don't need to have a PayPal account to complete, you can use a credit card via PayPal.
• It may take a moment for to redirect to PayPal and back again, please be patient.
• The Bio and Art Statement have a limited character count.
• We recommend using a word processor application that calculates the characters. Once you have between 100-360 characters then copy and paste the text.
• DO NOT hit back button OR close this window as you will lose any info and will need to start over.
Images should be 1200-1500 pixels at the largest dimension.
Artists please send at least one image that is representative of the work that will be on display during the art stroll. Artists may also submit up to 4 additional photos, which may include their studio space and photo of themselves. Please name photo files with image title.
Artists will be notified of acceptance by May 26, 2023.